Release Date: 3.2.23
- Fix for missing server filters
- Fix for soft tracking change not working in replays
- Default VR Mirror to true
- Various fixes for IBL Water Shader
- Added showing the list of dependencies for a mod, and the list of mods that are using a specific item
- Installing packages for content should now be automatic after a download if you keep the download popup open
- Items that are in use by a mod should have their uninstall button disabled and greyed out
- Added configurable controls for regen level, electric motor map and push-to-pass map
- Added setup settings for regen level, electric motor map and push-to-pass map. Moved pitstop settings to a new “Strategy” tab.
- Fixed bug where some values were incorrectly interpolated. Mostly noticable in the engine volume fraction.
- Renamed RegenerationLevel to RegenerationMap
- Added item origin column in the pending updates table
- The content table now remembers the sort order when it refreshed
- Items with missing dependencies can now be multi-selected in the content table
- Reworked controller and keyboard controls to have a permanent steering filter that acts like a smarter version of speed sensitivity
- Replaced inaccessible steering rate configuration with steering aggression slider to control how aggressively the new controller filter allows turn-in
- Plugin API updated to include physics output (also see plugin example):
- Battery charge
- motor temperature
- water temperature (if applicable)
- motor state (inactive, propulsion, regenerate)
- Fixed bug with reading brake maps from hdv/engine files. It now reads definitions with less than 11 entries again.
- UI accessible from replay screen, with full configuration options and key hints.
- Improved ttool performance significantly. It’s now more than twice as fast. The checksum will differ, but results are virtually the same.
- Installing items from the content page requires a second request to install via the “updates” page
- Cancel updates button is unresponsive
- Motion blur does not work without SSR set to medium or higher
- Motion blur sometimes activates when it should not
- when the track loops back around on itself.
- After assigning a control in Photo Mode to a Keyboard key, Keyboard input does not work correctly until after you navigate to a different screen.
- Photo Mode settings lost when you change camera
- Maintain current camera over the start finish line on Trackside Camera Group Cycle does not work at present
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful