Release Date: 20.1.23
- Track Limits: reduced sensitivity to switching paths, such as near the pit lane entrance, and reduced strict penalty points for an invalid pit lane to main path change from Drive Through to 1 point.
- Added soft blend when changing selected vehicle
- Added ability to hold current camera
- Added ability to pause car tracking. Pressing the SHIFT key whilst this is enabled will reset tracking to the closest point the tracking is paused at.
- Added camera group tracking for cars traveling close together, by default in race sessions only.
- Allow the previous laps S/F line camera to remain valid when using cycle method. This allows for different cameras over the start finish line.
- Reduced strength of shake effect on cameras with this enabled.
- Allowed zooming in / out / reset on TV Cameras with out any extra modes being enabled. Optionally allowed this to persist after changing cameras.
- Added acceleration and deceleration to Freelook for smoother movement.
- Added the ability to load custom cameras from Userdata\Cameras
- Split out from Freelook camera adjustments (aperture, exposure, focus) options to a separate Photo Mode.
- Photo Mode allows configuration of visual settings, in addition to the usual Freelook options. However is not available when driving.
- UI to be added
- Improved visual progression of wet road with a more linear progression.
- Added new IBL Water Shader which uses SSR for more accurate reflections.
- Added motion blur.
- Live TV Screens: Added option to disable, Fixed aspect ratio when running non 16:9 resolutions, Improved shader visually.
- Forced use of high power GPU on devices with multiple GPUs (i.e. Laptops).
- Fixed being able to set race laps to below 2 in single player session settings.
- Fixed the singleplayer quick event page layout being broken sometimes on page load.
- Added new “Cinematic cameras” tab in Settings → Assign controls
- This tab holds new cinematic settings along with previously existing assignable controls
- Renamed “Cameras & seat” tab to “Driving cameras & seat” and re-organized the assignable controls
- New system to allow store items to be unsubscribed / resub scribed through the UI
- Packages can be download in the background without blocking the UI
- Packages in the content management are grouped by workshop or store item
- The install UI can be minimized when downloading content
- Added PBR Debug Tool for Mod Dev and Scene Viewer. This allows artists to debug the component outputs of the PBR pipeline.
- Added IBL Water Shader which uses SSR for reflections
- Fixed occasional glitchy car tracking in camera editor
- Updated ModDev to load RCD files from Vehicle folders
- AI Editor Improvements:
- Allow the removal of multiple paths in one go
- More consistent AIW path adjustments
- Fixed editing of pit paths wp positions
- Fixed updating of path positions when editing waypoint positions
- Workshop / store item headers are named incorrectly
- Installing items from the content page requires a second request to install via the “updates” page
- Cancel updates button is unresponsive
- Motion blur does not work without SSR set to medium or higher
- If your game is stuck on checking for updates, please delete try deleting userdata/player/localstorage folder
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful