Release Date: 01.12.2021
rF2 Build: 1.1126
- Optimizations to Game Loading and Series switching.
- Optimizations to Texture Loading.
- Added the ability to load cached track files from the component to improve loading times.
- Improved shader loading and added pre-built shader cache to improve loading times.
- Fixed an issue where Exaggerate Yaw would default to -80%
- Minor pass on cloud texture balancing.
- Adjusted PFX settings to allow for more exposure in low light conditions.
- Updated minimum number of audio effects to 32.
- Fixed: Number of audio effects sometimes resetting to 1.
- Fixed: Audio cutting out after changing force feedback settings.
- Updated ModDev to save and load CBASH and RRSHD files into track folders so that they can be packaged with content.
- Detect if VisGroups affect collision and log this occurrence and in ModDev only show a pop up.
Controller Profile Updates (General)
- Set Exaggerate Yaw to 0
- Fixed various missing ‘Clutch-In’ entries that had been deleted by accident
- Fanatec Podium Wheel Base DD1/2
- Default “Steering resistance type”:0,
- Added pedal inputs
- Thrustmaster T300RS Racing wheel
- Fixed mappings
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful