Release date: 16.11.22
Dedicated Server: 9944759
- Fixed Track Limits pass timer being reset to 5s when going off track.
- Fixed Track Limits penalties not scoring/penalizing when you finish the race/session.
- Removed subtracting laps in some situations when penalties are not served before end of race.
- Less strict Track Limits in wet conditions
- Require cars to travel at 80% opposed to 66% of racing speed to penalize off track passes.
- Added “Admin” message center mode which will report all penalties awarded and served in message center and chat boxes.
- Fixed fenders not activating when they should.
- Fixed TC settings not being adjustable in car.
- Fixed oil & water not heating up enough from engine.
- Fixed setups in mod dev
- Fixed left eye flickering black in VR
- Replaced 32 bit MAS Util, ModMgr and Config with 64 bit equivalents
- Fixed AIW editor crash on pit exit
- Fixed certain sound effects playing erratically in private practice
- Increased AI acceleration in pitlane in practice sessions
- Fixed AI overshooting their pitboxes
- Re-added old AIW smoothing algorithm in addition to the new one
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- December Hotfix #2
- December Update
- December Release Candidate Hotfix
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 7
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 6
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 5
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 4
- 2022 Q4 Content Drop & Update
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 3
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 2