Release date: 2.11.22
- Sped up Race Event creation in MAS Tool regardless of size/age of pkginfo.dat
- Fixed anonymous steam IDs being reported in the results.xml when players left the server before the file gets written.
- Fixed game crashing with “null” in controller.json
- Fixed game crashing when pressing escape to monitor
- Fix for headlight assignments issues when setting "Max Headlights" lower than 20.
- Fix crash when trying to display the game in borderless on a third monitor with a different solution than the first.
- Fix using the resolution of the first screen when displaying on any other using borderless.
- Fixed a crash when changing monitor when in fullscreen.
- Fixed changing resolutions in windowed mode.
- Fixed reverting resolution picking the wrong resolution to revert to. Used to pick the first with the same width
- Fixed not being able to delete first replay in the list
- Fix for problematic behavior introduced in RC where AI would lose track of target waypoint or get stuck driving the wrong way.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- December Hotfix #2
- December Update
- December Release Candidate Hotfix
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 7
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 6
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 5
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 4
- 2022 Q4 Content Drop & Update
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 3
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 2