Release Date: 21.03.2022
With this new update, one of the most challenging tracks in rFactor 2 will enjoy a few minor fixes and changes to help remove some issues we have identified in recent weeks. As well as now being packed with the standard shaders for faster loading times, the version 1.33 update also fixes ambient lighting issues and pit marker visibility on different graphical settings, as well as minor track limit cut updates.
V1.39 Update Notes
- Fixed pit entry markers not visible on low settings.
- Slightly less strict track cut settings.
- Fixed an issue with ambient lighting resulting in over-exposed clouds.
- Packed RRSHD and CBASH for faster track loading.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- December Hotfix #2
- December Update
- December Release Candidate Hotfix
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 7
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 6
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 5
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 4
- 2022 Q4 Content Drop & Update
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 3
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 2