Release Date: 21.03.2022
A firm fan favourite amongst rFactor 2 players, and a track that benefitted from a significant PBR update refresh as recently as May last year, Lime Rock Park in the USA again comes under the microscope of the track team here at Studio 397 for this latest update release. Key headlines for this new build is the introduction of further AI tweaks for a better offline racing experience, the addition of CBASH and RRSHD shaders for faster loading times, and various graphical improvements to further uplift the visual experience on track – amongst other, smaller tweaks as can be seen in the update notes below.
V3.05 Update Notes
- Improved AI behaviour on all layouts, including pit entry behaviour.
- Added Anti Cut Curbs at first chicane.
- Fixed distance marker texture brightness.
- Fixed minor verge issue near paddock exit.
- Fixed Flag being rendered without poles.
- Minor foliage & terrain material tweaks.
- Minor adjustment to sky lighting.
- Packed RRSHD & CBASH for improved loading times.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- December Hotfix #2
- December Update
- December Release Candidate Hotfix
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 7
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 6
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 5
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 4
- 2022 Q4 Content Drop & Update
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 3
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 2