Release Date: 21.03.2022
The temple of speed – as one of the more recent track additions to rFactor 2, this update is all about mopping up a few outstanding issues and adding the shader packaging for quicker loading times within the sim. As such, we have taken the opportunity to review the AI Block Path for this track, and have identified areas for improvements that should see better behaviour when racing against the computer controlled vehicles. Further tweaks have been applied to some visual aspects of the track as part of this build, as can be found in the change notes below.
V1.33 Update Notes
- Improved AI Behaviour on all layouts.
- Slight refinements to Foliage materials.
- Updated Start Finish Tower Materials.
- Packed RRSHD & CBASH for improved loading times.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- December Hotfix #2
- December Update
- December Release Candidate Hotfix
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 7
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 6
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 5
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 4
- 2022 Q4 Content Drop & Update
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 3
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 2