Release Date: 27.01.2022
- Added Push-to-Pass and Weight Jacker.
- Custom controller profiles no longer save with -80% exaggerate yaw.
- Yaw override in controller profiles defaults to being disabled unless added manually.
- Official controller profiles have been updated to override this to 0% for all steering wheels, among other override changes.
- Reviewed Glare Settings to reduce excessive brightness in day, and improve headlights at night.
- Some small adjustments to Lighting Parameters, to bring warmer hues to the scene.
- Improved windscreen rain effects and external car glass specular
- Fixed stutters in replay monitor.
- Driver labels re-enabled, updated with new behaviour and style.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- December Hotfix #2
- December Update
- December Release Candidate Hotfix
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 7
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 6
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 5
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 4
- 2022 Q4 Content Drop & Update
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 3
- November Release Candidate Hotfix 2