For owned, paid, content, you can check under the 'Inventory' menu in Steam. In Steam, hover over your nickname in the centre of the screen and in the menu that appears, click Inventory.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy rFactor 2?
- Can I play rFactor 2 without internet access?
- Will rFactor 2 be released on console?
- Does rFactor 2 have a demo?
- Where can I go to discuss modding in rFactor 2?
- How often does rFactor 2 release new content?
- What are the minimum specs required to play rFactor 2?
- What are the recommended specs to play rFactor 2?
- Does rFactor 2 have a Discord channel?
- How can I see a full list of official cars and tracks within rFactor 2?