Yes, and no. All paid, new DLC tracks are fully laserscanned by the Studio 397 team - such as Daytona, Sebring, Le Mans, Azur, Monza and Spa to name a few. Other, older, tracks are hand crafted by the track development team, using a wealth of measurements and data from the circuits themselves.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy rFactor 2?
- Can I play rFactor 2 without internet access?
- Will rFactor 2 be released on console?
- Does rFactor 2 have a demo?
- Where can I go to discuss modding in rFactor 2?
- How often does rFactor 2 release new content?
- What are the minimum specs required to play rFactor 2?
- What are the recommended specs to play rFactor 2?
- Does rFactor 2 have a Discord channel?
- How can I see a full list of official cars and tracks within rFactor 2?