The trace log contains a step by step overview of events that happen inside the code of rFactor 2. They tell us about series, cars and tracks that load, settings that get applied or saved and many other details. Typically they can help us figure out if anything out of the ordinary happened in the game code as they typically also record error conditions or other problems we can detect. They are useful in situations where the simulation does not do what you expect it to or even crashes. They are typically not useful for performance related issues.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy rFactor 2?
- Can I play rFactor 2 without internet access?
- Will rFactor 2 be released on console?
- Does rFactor 2 have a demo?
- Where can I go to discuss modding in rFactor 2?
- How often does rFactor 2 release new content?
- What are the minimum specs required to play rFactor 2?
- What are the recommended specs to play rFactor 2?
- Does rFactor 2 have a Discord channel?
- How can I see a full list of official cars and tracks within rFactor 2?